Useful Resources for Your First Dental Care Visit
At your first appointment, our caring and friendly office staff will welcome you and ensure that your visit at Southshore Family Dentistry is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. If you have fear or anxiety about visiting the dentist, we will do our best to alleviate any concerns you may have. Our dentists and staff are great at explaining what needs to be done and how it relates to your oral health and overall health.
Your confidence in our care is our most important priority. We have the best patients!
To get the best care from us, please bring the following items:
- New patient form (502 KB)
- New patient privacy form (99 KB)
- Surgery health history this form only applies to those having surgery (155 KB)
- Notice of Privacy
- Privacy Practice Notice
- COVID Consent Form Crown Point
- COVID Consent Form Michigan City
- Financial Policy
- Automated Communication Consent Form(86 KB)
Call us today for an appointment. Same-day emergency services are available!